Thursday, May 29, 2008

What day is it?

No, just kidding. I know what day it is but Jay can't seem to figure it out. For those who don't know us (really, well not really but you know in person), Jay has rotating days off and he uses his watch to keep him on track. He's been having trouble with it for a couple weeks. Everyday (I think) he bumps it and it clears everything. The first day in Bucaramanga, we thought we would walk to the mall. I looked at the sky and thought it may be getting dark soon but didn't know the time because I don't wear a watch. (don't we make a perfect couple?) Anyways, I asked what time was it and of course it had cleared again. Somehow we decided to go the next day, which was good because it ended up being 5:30. Well, he starts in about how it probably won't be open til tomorrow since it's Sunday. I asked him where did he get Sunday since it was Tuesday. He didn't know. Basically, that's what happened again today. His watched cleared twice and the second time this afternoon, I just explained I wasn't going to tell him anymore. Will see how things go. Hee. Hee.

Here's a few pictures from last night to today. Avi wouldn't sleep in her crib last night. No big deal, so she slept with me. They have us in a 2 bedroom suite, in the first room there are 2 twin beds and in the master there are 2 full beds. The first night, apparently Jay kept falling off the bed so he went to the other one. I told him great, we're already turning into Lucy & Desi. Last night we put both beds together so we're thinking about just getting a custom bed that takes up our whole room when we get home. Wouldn't that be fun? Just like the Jolie-Pitts!

Avi holding Daddy's hand while they were sleeping
Avi and I waiting for our taxi
One of the many looks of Avi
The super long eyelashes that I have been telling our family about!
Aren't they beautiful!

1 comment:

janine said...

What is your room number? I'm wondering if you are in the same one we had? How is the shower? We were in 309.

She is just so precious! I'm glad you are enjoying B'manga. We walked to the mall almost every day, I think, just for something to do! Sometimes Shirley and I would go while the boys napped and it was a good time just to chat and get some treats.

love!