Thursday, May 15, 2008

High of our day 5/15/08

It's been an eventful few days...

I'm happy to say we have our visas, medical letters and FBI prints. I had everything apostilled this morning and overnighted it through FEDEX. We are finished with that paperwork! We just have a few more pieces of paperwork that need to be completed on our end but that can be done early next week. Nothing left to do for CHI.

I have a suitcase filled for Avigail but no clothes in it, yet. I plan to go through my sil's stuff in the next few days. I need to get a few more papers printed and notarized then I think we will be ready.

1 comment:

John, Patty, Tiffany & Brian said...

Glad to hear that things are coming together for your trip to get your little girl. Before you know it, you will be holding her in your arms and you'll know that all the paperwork stuff and wait was well worth it. Take care! Oh and I am so sorry to hear about your dog.