My name is Rhonda (husband is Justin). We have been reading your blogs and learning from you. We are the next family to leave for Colombia. We are so excited and nervous. I read your blogs while taking notes. We laugh out loud at so many funny things you say. -My husband was going to try wearing shorts:) I just wanted you to know that we are so excited for you and hope that we will join you soon in Colombia (maybe). Thank you for keeping us informed. ie. starting my blogspot, and figuring out how to communicate with my daughter here at home.
2 comments:
Nicole, she is so BEAUTIFUL!!! So much hair! ;)
Can't wait to hear more details . . .
love!
Hi guys,
My name is Rhonda (husband is Justin). We have been reading your blogs and learning from you. We are the next family to leave for Colombia. We are so excited and nervous. I read your blogs while taking notes. We laugh out loud at so many funny things you say. -My husband was going to try wearing shorts:)
I just wanted you to know that we are so excited for you and hope that we will join you soon in Colombia (maybe). Thank you for keeping us informed. ie. starting my blogspot, and figuring out how to communicate with my daughter here at home.
God Bless you ALL!!!
Justin and Rhonda
Post a Comment