She didn't have much of an appetite yesterday or today. She seemed to eat a little more than yesterday. She's not into her baby food right now, just her bottle. We only had 2 melt downs today and they were because she was pretty tired. We had our "official" presentation today with ICBF and so did the German couple. We signed a few more documents, had them notarized and maybe even apostilled. There is a German family here that arrived the same day as us and received their little girl yesterday in the am before us. They also waited 3.5 years.
Avi is still unsure with Jay. She loves it when he talks to her, touches her and sings to her but she wants me to hold her. I can't really walk out of the room just yet. Yesterday, she would not rest her head on me. Today she does. Something I noticed.
I don't want to make this too long. I sometimes get bored myself with my own posts. Anyways. The t.v. here is great. There are a more than a few english channels (dubbed in spanish), the food here is really good and the weather is beautiful. Now, we may be a bit biased because we do live in the desert with only dirt. I mean this is green...verde, everywhere. It's like a breath of fresh air for us. My husband is great since he speaks spanish so well. In fact, he said he kind of like this trip because I'm on mute. I don't say much because I don't want to stick out. Another funny story, real quick promise. Yesterday on our way back from the mall, a women stopped us and she started talking to Jay. Well, Jay actually couldn't understand her, he told her that so she turned to me and started speaking even faster. I may have the coloring and can somewhat follow a conversation but he has the brain. :)
For those traveling, alot of people where jeans. I think maybe the older folks don't but the younger generation definately does. I really hand it to the Latin women, they can wear high heel shoes and walk in them. Everywhere. I'm stubbling and falling even in flip-flops. I haven't seen many shorts but they do wear them. Mostly skirts and capris. If anyone ever has any questions, just ask.
I better head to bed so I can keep up with Avi. Since the pool is under renovations, we are heading to another one in the city for a couple hours tomorrow.
I think I may have Jay post tomorrow. You know, share the responsibilities to our blog world friends. Until tomorrow... :)
Somewhat smiling
One of the views from our drive today
I thought this might be fun!
Sucking her thumb





2 comments:
She's beautiful Nicole! Congratulations!
Too cute!! Those little earrings make her look so precious, and that little thumb... she's just adorable! Love those "daddy better get ready to beat the boys away" super long eyelashes she has.
Post a Comment