Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Made It!

We left Arizona right on time at 8:25 am. No traffic and we were able to park in the same terminal that Bobbie was going to arrive in later that evening. We just parked J's truck and she took him home for us. Worked out perfect! We arrived in Atlanta and had a very quick two hour layover. I (Nicole) only got a little teary eyed as we left Atlanta, nothing like leaving the country to make things really sink in. Both flights were about 4 hours or more and only a little turbulance. We arrived, went through immigration, picked up our bags and then we had to get them inspected again but just through the x-ray machine. Andres was just outside holding a sign with our names on it. I'm telling our agency has things down to a science! Everything was explained very well on what to expect. Right after we arrived, we had to purchase our tickets for Bucaramanga. Now this is where we had a problem. Do you know that my credit card was denied. I called them before I left and then again in Atlanta. I called last night, they apologized and didn't know why it was since the account is flagged. We'll see what happens today.

I had to laugh because Jay didn't really retain what I said about shorts. He flew to Bogota in shorts and he was the only one in them. I thought it was funny, he was jerked the whole time. In fact, Gator if you're reading this he wants you to go get a few more of those pants that I bought from the gun club. No big deal...Ha. Ha. Laughing with my husband, not at him. Yeah, right.

This was our view from the window about an hour out of Bogota.


I had just woken up & J had just taken a break from his PSP

Isn't this so pretty?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOVING the pictures of the clouds! So glad you made it safely. I can't wait to hear all about the day you hug your little Avi for the first time! :)

peace and blessings
jenn