For all our fellow Bucaramanga families, we have judge number 5 but our paperwork is in his office. For those who don't know, judges 2 & 5 take a bit more time than the others.
Little Miss Avigail has almost got the crawling mastered. She has been pulling herself up so she can stand. Physically, she has grown leaps and bounds in the past three weeks. She isn't as affectionate as we're used to. I hope that is a learning curve we can master. She loves to be rough-housed. It occured to me the other day that she may not know how to be affectionate. I'm not implying that they weren't affectionate to her. But I wonder how can they focus on one child when they had twelve others who may have had deeper hurts than need to be tended to. We've taught her how to give a kiss and she does that just melts our hearts. Show me the love!
This morning Jay's mom called (who is in Cartagena until tomorrow) because his grandmother, Dode, passed away this morning. Please pray for the families and my mil, Bobbie, who wasn't with her mom during those last moments. We were blessed though because of the time we had with Bobbie while she was here in Colombia with us. I emailed Julie asking if we informed the judge of the circumstances if he would possibly move things along quicker. She said it wouldn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately, Luz Stella had to go to Bogota today and won't be back until tomorrow or Saturday. Nothing that they really could do now but it may help us leave sooner. If we could make it to the services that would be great but if not they know our hearts are with them. It's in God's hands. He knows what we need and he will provide.
1 comment:
Nicole,
I think she's gotten even more beautiful over night! Baby Avi is a doll!!!
I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I will definitely be praying!
Post a Comment