Saturday, June 7, 2008

Aqui in Santa Marta

We're here in Santa Marta but our internet connection is very limited. In fact, I'm using my sil's computer right now. Avi was perfect on both flights...we had to fly back to Bogota and then to Cartagena. We had a 5 hour (yes, that correct 5 hours) of driving to Santa Marta. As my sil says maybe the topographical map isn't all it's cracked up to be. Anywho, it's beautiful!!! We've been at the pool for a few hours getting ready to eat lunch on the beach.

I'll post more when I can...with pics!

Ciao from Santa Marta! Or just past it, very close to Venezuela! Or the base that USA and Colombia are in "talks" about.

2 comments:

janine said...

Just wanted to say
Hi!
and that we hope you're doing
well!
Hugs!
Can't wait to hear about
Santa Marta!

Praying for you!
Kisses to baby Avi!
love,
janine

The Jensen Family said...

Can't wait to hear more about Santa Marta! And yes, what a nice escape to focus on your family. Soon you will be home!

Traci