Sunday, June 22, 2008

Avi's new trick

3 comments:

Drawdy said...

Hey Guys,

Thank you for the message on our blog. I tell ya, I have really started paying attention to yours after our paperwork was sent to Regional Office. (We are new at stalking:) We figured out that your family was approved the same day we were. So, we were thinking we would be joining you in Bogota. No such luck:) I know it has to be soon!!!

You have such a wonderful baby and she is sooooooo cute. Yes, you hit the Jackpot!! I laugh out loud at some of your blogs. For instance (wearing shorts:)-my husband swore he would until he read your blog. The camera at the airport was my fav!! I could just picture the guards. Anyway, I'm glad you will be able to come home soon. We will continue to pray for your family!
Justin and Rhonda Drawdy

Anonymous said...

Yes, that actually does make me feel better!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear!!! Thanks for the comment and I'm lovin' the video..she is just so adorable!!

Jacq & Jason said...

I love it! What are Daddys for if not to teach our little ones how to spit :) Hope things are going great and you are on your way home soon.