Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Post

Decided we needed a new look and blog! I have changed quite a bit but hope to focus more on our Colombian adoption process.

Where we are now?...still awaiting a regional assignment. On April 26, 2005 we submitted our dossier to Colombia. It will be 3 years this month!!! Wow! Time has flown by so fast. Rumor is that they have started working on July but it hasn't been officially confirmed, yet. Our approval date is at the end of July, almost the very end. We are hoping to travel to Colombia by the summer...I should say praying!

I have painted the baby's room twice since 2005. I am ready to find out what the gender is and how old so I can get this room finished. I finally bought outfits for our Christmas pictures next year. I didn't know what gender so I bought both!

It has been really exciting to watch because there have been quite a few Colombian referrals in the past months. I know the Colombian team has their hands full right now getting these families ready. I feel bad because I emailed Julie this evening asking the most asked question..."Have you heard anything?"

Oh, you know what I absolutely love??? Google reader! It has made blog stalking sooo much easier!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the look of the new blog, Nicole! You know we're praying that you'll travel this summer too! :)

have a great week

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Love the colors of the new look!

Jacq & Jason said...

Hey Nicole. I love your new blog. It is beautiful. I am praying for you and your regional assigment also.
Jacq

Brian and Penny said...

Wow,
You have made my wait of 2 years seem like nothing. I pray that you travel this summer and maybe we will too.

Penny