Today is my birthday and I have received the best present EVER!!!
WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO BLESSED!!!!
Let's just say I need to go shopping for PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three years ago on April 26, 2005 we submitted our dossier...:)
I would do this all over again!!!!
6 comments:
AAAAACCCKKK!!! I am so happy for you! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!! I am so excited -- can't wait for more details!
Dios te bendiga!
*totally jumping up and down over here!!!* :)
Congratulations!!!!!! I'm in tears I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see a picture (and happy birthday!)
Elizabeth
Haha...I love it! Suspense...girl you better show us pictures, give us details...that's just downright mean and ugly to leave us hangin'!!! Smiles! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO! PRAISE GOD, HE IS GOOD! And, Happy, Happy, Birthday, to YOU!
WHAT?!?!
MORE DETAILS!!
So excited for you, Nicole!!
love!
Oh Nicole, what a tremendous birthday present!!!!!! We are celebrating with you and can't wait to hear more about your little one!!!! Have a super rest of your day...both celebrating the blessing of life in both yourself and your soon-to-be daughter!
Ooooo! This is so very, very exciting!!! I can't wait for more details!!! Please keep us posted.
And...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Andrea
Post a Comment