I LOVE the pic of the kids on the blog! Gorgeous babies! Congratulations on a year and Happy Birthday! Does it seem like a year? Wow! You are blessed.Thanks for your friendship and encouragement thru the blog world. Hope you had a great day celebrating!
Oh....that picture of Asher and Avi melts my heart, simply beautiful. I don't think it is possible to receive a better birthday gift.
That is so great! What a great memory. I LOVE your picture. Great job!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE the pic of the kids on the blog! Gorgeous babies! Congratulations on a year and Happy Birthday! Does it seem like a year? Wow! You are blessed.
Thanks for your friendship and encouragement thru the blog world. Hope you had a great day celebrating!
Oh....that picture of Asher and Avi melts my heart, simply beautiful. I don't think it is possible to receive a better birthday gift.
That is so great! What a great memory. I LOVE your picture. Great job!!!!!
Post a Comment