Today we went to the Phoenix Children's Musuem. We had a great time and had a ton of fun! The picture below was my favorite!! It's called the noodle forrest. I really want one in my house for the kids. I had fun in it!!! We made crafts and just had a blast.
Tonight we went around the block to trick or treat and then handed out candy for the rest of the evening. Had the kids bathed and ready for bed by 8:20. WooHoo!
Tomorrow we have our first post placement visit. We're only a month late...I will still have to make copies and put pictures together. Here's one down, right!!

2 comments:
Darling! I want a ladybug like that! Love the outfit! I wouldn't mind having one of those noodle forest looks lots of fun! Great place to hide, I bet!
That looks like so much fun! What a great day! Avi looks so cute as a ladybug. Alejandra was a lion, but it was so hot that we had to take the costume off. It was unusually hot last night.
Anyway you are a super Mom for getting all that done and kiddos in bed by 8:20! WOW!
Debi
Post a Comment