Friday, October 17, 2008


I want to go back. I'm seriously missing our time in Colombia. We're discussing and praying about our next adoption. I know we had blogged about domestic but I kind of want to wait a few more years. I'm leaning more towards a sibling group. Maybe wait another year and then submit our dossier for two instead of one. Just hoping CHI gets Hague approval that way they can start taking applications again. I don't want to use a different agency.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

We have been talking about the same thing!!! You'll have to let me know if you decide to do that, we can be on the journey together again!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh--The eternal planner! I suffer from that personality trait also. I hope that CHI get's their approval also. Very cute pics! I will be praying for you!

Gwen

Adelman said...

We are also talking about the future adoption. But, we are still waiting on Alejandra getting a bit older so she can be going to preschool before number 2. I've mentioned a sibling group before to Mark, but he isn't totally convinced. Definitely Colombia for us to though.....hoping CHI gets accreditation as well.

Little Miss is just so cute. The hair is SO sweet!

Debi

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

omg, she is so beautiful! tatiana has mentioned a sister several times; yesterday, i don't know what prompted this, but during worship, she scooted past diego and whispered in my ear that she wanted a sister! she's said that about 4-5 times to ben the past week or so...and me on different occasions as well.

I have the feeling of being "incomplete" as a family and that we are to adopt at least 2 more children! we want to return to colombia for sure! and we can't imagine going with anyone but chi...so we can stand together and pray for god to take care of the chi accreditation and prepare for new additions when the timing is right! :)

wouldn't it be cool, if all three of us (erin, you and me!) get assignments same time-same place???