Sunday, November 2, 2008


Someone think's they are big enough to play the psp.
A little fit because I took away the cell phone.


Before the cell phone incident.



Through Asher's eyes. He's quite the photographer.




Silly.





Someone's hair is long enough for pigtails.



My sweet boy!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

That "someone" sure is a cutie! Love the pigtails!

I was not successful with my monthly challenge. Bombed it. I seem to start off strong and then wane mid-month. Going to start riding again tomorrow.

Don't forget to vote on Tues! (Ok, so that was totally un-blog-related!)

D and Moni said...

Oh my goodness, they are just so cute! They oooose of adorability! I would be taking their pictures all the time, which I'm sure you do! They seem to be growing so fast! Well, just thought I would say a quick hello! Happy voting month!

Genece said...

They are so adorable! I was thinking about you yesterday when we bought two colts for the kids. Our fearless little guy, Luis, climbed right up on that fence railing and it reminded me of some of Asher's pictures. (This was their first time around horses so it was rather exciting to see).

Dan and Karen said...

Love the pigtails!

Erin said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog!