This is just our immediate family.
Parents, 6 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 cousins and 2 best friends.
Do we look like our parents?
Here we are TEN years later! Wow! Time really flies when you're having fun! We didn't have a chance to celebrate today. Jay had to work this evening and I have all the kiddos today. My sil & bil, Ashley and Gator had a beautiful flower arrangement sent. My other mother Cindy and sister Brie stopped by and brought us a money tree plant. Here's to hoping it produces this year! Ha.Ha.
It's been a ride and I'm glad we choose eachother. I'm glad we met at the time we did. I don't think either of us was ready before that. We're both so proud of the family that we've become. Excited about what's to come!
Ten years really flies...I'm kinda getting sad! If this much time has gone by, what's going to happen with the kids?
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 10 years.
Happy Anniversary to you! Find some time to celebrate. And yes, with kiddos, time does zoom by, but if you celebrate each milestone, embrace every moment, and sing praises to the Lord for all He does, life just gets better and better as the years go by. Wishing you the best and many years of happiness!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to celebrate soon. The same thing happened to us - life gets in the way!
Post a Comment