Monday, August 4, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Avi!
Today is officially Avi's 1st birthday! We celebrated last weekend when my parents were in town. Tonight we are going to head over to my dad's house and celebrate her birth again. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by...Ha.Ha. Really, it's only been two months together and we're still working things out. She has a super fast crawl and likes to pull herself onto everything. She is getting another tooth in on the bottom. Claps her hands. She is sitting here as I write this laying on the couch and bouncing her feet off the couch as hard as she can. She is addicted to her bottle. I only give it to her at naps and when she goes to bed. She is a REALLY picky eater! I think she would only eat yogurt all day if I let her. She does not like to be left alone, hence the screaming that entails whenever I leave a room. She LOVES to smile. She loves cotton candy. She tries to copy when you say a syllable...da, no, ma, etc. She doesn't mind giving you ONE kiss if you ask. Sometimes you have to beg. Tries to get away from you if you give her a hug. Very independent and a strong personality. I think we may put her in MMA when she's old enough. Smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Feliz Cumpleanos Avi! I bet all of these celebrations have been so amazing for your family! I love the picture of Avi eating the cupcake that is definitely a keeper!
Happy Birthday, Avi! I love the picture with the cake and frosting everywhere!
She is super cute! I am happy that you had a great time. My husband and I are in process to adopt a child from Colombia. I stumbled across your blog and have read it--it's great, such a sweet story! I wish you all the happiness in the world!
Gwen
Happy (very belated) birthday! She is a doll!!
You MUST let me know if you guys make it to Nashville!! (Hint! Hint! - meaning: start planning the trip now!) :-)
Jennifer
Happy Birthday Avi,
Looks like you celebrated numero uno in a big, messy, yummy way. What a treasured anniversary gift!!!
Post a Comment