Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Serenity now, please

Earlier this week, I stayed the night out at my grandparents house. It's been raining lately and the clouds around the mountains caught my eye. We don't get many clouds...pretty much always bright & shiny! J & I lived out on the farm the first few years we were married. I really miss it. I tend to feel claustrophobic living in the city and it's not even a "real" city! Funny, I know.
Tomorrow J is in parade in Tucson and then one on Saturday in Scottsdale. We have to get up VERY early tomorrow for the drive to Tucson so the kids can see J. The kids spent the day with J while he washed his horse and got his saddle ready. They came back soooo dirty...I'm talking really dirty & really stinky. I know they had a blast and hopeing everyone will have a restful night sleep for the day tomorrow.
I also received our letter from CIS to extend our application...hoping it doesn't take 18 more months. HaHa!Posted by Picasa

No comments: