Happy Valentine's Day...(insert heaving). Seriously, that is how my day started. I have picked up the stomach flu again!! But, I do have the best husband in the world! He was supposed to leave this morning for the week but called in today and will leave tomorrow. I could have handled Asher on my own but today is technically my Monday so I have to watch my sister's kids. He made it so that I was able to lay on the couch and not lift a single finger except with Malachi who is just shy of 3 months. I don't need flowers or chocolates, it's days like these that I appreciate him the most. Since I'm finally feeling like myself again, I should go find the card that I bought and let him know that.
I hope everyone else's day was just as sweet! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment