Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mrs. Productive

This past weekend turned out to be a very productive weekend for me! The stomach flu only kept me down one day and then I got busy. I painted Asher's room and bought a carpet cleaner. Let me tell you, I think that is going to be one of my best purchases EVER! I seriously recommend one if you have children. I don't know why I didn't get one before.

Not only did I paint & clean carpets, I also had some type of party to be at on Saturday & Sunday and on Monday met with an old bible college friend that I haven't seen in 13 years. We met at a Starbuck's in Tucson since she was visiting her brother for the weekend.

Here are a few pictures from the past week.


Markel & Asher
Jaden & Asher
My Crew
This is 3 out of the 4 neices and nephews that I watch during the week.
They keep me very busy!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: