Finally, I am taking the time to write on my blog. I have a few that I've started the last few months but life has been extremely busy. In the next few days, I "hope" to add photos of what has been going on lately.
I've completely missed August. I don't have any pictures from that month. My grandmother went into the hospital right around my last post. I don't know if I've mentioned that we've moved back out to the farm earlier this summer. We came out to lend a helping hand to my grandparents and it came in very handy. We'd only been here about 6 weeks, when I got a 911 text from her shortly before midnight. I won't share the details but I had to take her into the emergency room. She likes to think that it probably saved her life having us out here. It gives them peace of mind, that if they need anything I can just pop over or check on them periodically. My sister moved into our home in town, it really worked out perfect. Don't know for how long but we really enjoy it out here!
During the month of August, we missed alot of celebrations! Jay and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on the first, Avi turned 2 on the fourth and Jay had his birthday the end of August. I'm sad to say that we didn't get around to celebrating any of them. The day of Avi's birthday, I got a call from the hospital in the wee hours of the morning that they were moving my grandmother to intensive care. I got down there, throughout the day she was in and out of surgery trying to locate the source of her bleeding. My mother in law kept the kids for us. Between my mil and her sister, they made sure they celebrated her special day. I didn't get home until after 10. Talk about feeling like a horrible mama! I haven't gotten that many birthdays and I already missed one. :( We're getting ready to have a big party out here on the farm in the next few weeks for both Asher & Avi. Avi's presents are still wrapped and sitting on her windowsill.
September in a nutshell...
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Glad September was better!
Post a Comment