I have completely neglected my blogging duties!! The past month has flown by. The above picture was taken at my husband's grandmother's memorial. She passed away during our last few days in Colombia. The summer months are really hot here in Arizona and the family decided to wait until it was a tad bit cooler to celebrate her life. It ended up being one dusty, windy and even a light rain. This is the first nice photo of the four of us.
I finally got our first post placement report sent off. It ended up being two months late. I tried the photo pages like I've seen a few other families do. I've never tried to scrapbook and my sil Ashley decided to join me in the endeavor. There is a creative memories consultant here in town that has an open house a few times a month. We went to her house on a Friday night and "scrapped" until midnight. It was fun! The only problem was I had to make three copies of each page. I have to say it was perfected by the third page.
We also celebrated my nephew, Malachi, first birthday the day before Thanksgiving. He has been walking for about a month and follows me everywhere. For some reason I can't leave his line of vision. If I do he turns into Mala"cry". For some reason he thinks I'm his. Avi doesn't even do this. He's a big love baby. I remember when my sister found out she was pregnant with him. She was really stressed at the time. I remember telling her "Did you ever think you might be having him for me?". Not knowing when we would get our next baby but believing that it would soon. Look how God worked things out! Avi is three months older than Malachi. That's how it is with Asher, too. My nephew, Thatcher, is exactly one month older than him. I'm thankful for that connection that God has given us. In fact, I'm telling my sil to get on the ball and have another one soon. That way when we get our next two, they should all be around the same age. Yes, I did say two. We want to go back for a sibling group under the age of four. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment