Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Last year, my sil and I decided to make and decorate Christmas cookies. We had a great time last year and decided that we should attempt it every year. It's interesting to see how each child expresses themselves with icing. We really have a creative bunch but just a few of them love to do it. It turns out my sister Pilar's kids (Lily, Jaden & Markel) LOVE to do this kind of stuff. The younger one's (Reeghan & Avi) just ate the cookies and icing deciding not to decorate. Asher, Thatcher & Brisbynne decorated a few and then were done. It seemed to move much smoother this year. Maybe it was because we just planned it all the day before. Of course, the kids are a year older but it really is a great way to spend time with the kids. Asher ended up decorating by himself. We went to pick up my other nephew from daycare and Asher fell asleep in the car. We ended up having Lily finish his. I think he decorated like three...


Avi is a cookie monster! I don't even know how many cookies she ended up eating. All the kids wanted to give her one.



Thatcher



Reeghan

Markel





Jaden
Lily
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! I love, love, love Christmas cookies. Maybe a little too much. I should probably take up running.....:)