Pictures explain it all. I have to say it was much easier this time! I remember how nervous we were at Asher's hearing. This was no big deal! We went to dinner afterwards since our appointment was in the late afternoon. Each child took a turn at with the gavel. Some hit it harder than others. Our case was rushed because our homestudy was set to expire and since the adoption was final in Colombia. With Asher's adoption, our hearing wasn't scheduled until he was 7 months old.
5 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Congratulations!
What a blessing to have your family there! Congratulations, again!
I love it! It is so great that everyone was there. Congrats on your special day!
Woo-hoo! Congrats!! Love the pictures :-)
I was tagged by Sherri - so I tagged you :-) It's on my personal blog: http://reawakeningofsorts.blogspot.com/
So, any Nashville plans?? :-) I still can't wait to meet you guys!
Jen
What great pix to capture such a special day. How wonderful to have such a strong community of family. Our sincere congrats to your family. Your children are adorable!
Post a Comment