Wow! It took me a few days to get online. That is record for me (Nicole). I'm an internet addict! We had a very uneventful flight and didn't realize how homesick we were until we got into the states. I had a headache by the time we boarded our flight to Phx from Atlanta. I think it was information overload. I've been listening not really talking in Colombia. I could understand and communicate with everyone. We arrived home to see our son and about half of our family. Our neices and nephews were all there and I have to say I started to tear up. Didn't get home until very late but arrived none the less.
Bags are unpacked, laundry's done, mail has been sorted and accounts have been reconciled. Eeek! Did we really spend that much? That doesn't mean that everything is put away though... Where are our helpful staff to help pick up and make us our meals? Or our taxi drivers? Ah! Real life! I'm having problems uploading my camera but I'll post pictures when I get it straight.
We would have LOVED to be in Bogota today! What an exciting day for the Colombian government, people and Americans! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25499926/from/ET/
3 comments:
So glad you made it home safely. Welcome home senorita Avi! Can't wait to see your little Colombianita settling in at home!
Debi
Welcome home! Doesn't it feel great to make a fresh start at home and to be surrounded by all of the familiarities!!?? Look forward to hearing more!
Traci
Welcome home! Sure enjoyed following along with your Colombian journey, and loved seeing the beautiful Avi pictures. What a cutie pie! Now when do we get to see more Asher pics? I'll bet they're having a blast together.
Genece
Post a Comment