Thursday, March 6, 2008

Please pray for this family!!! Thanks.

Hello my blog stalking buddies!

I just received this email from a friend of mine. I don't know the family personally but they are a local family. I wanted to put this out there for anyone who would like to pray for them or even send in a donation. Below is the email I received.

Thanks.
Nicole :)


Some dear friends of ours decided to put an ETSY store together in Nolan's honor. All of the items have been donated so all of the donations go directly to our family to pay for gas and medical expenses for Nolan. There will be new items added daily to keep his store up at the top of the list so more people see it. The link to that store is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5677445. For those of you that don't know our story, Nolan was born on January 2nd with stage 4S neuroblastoma. He received 2 rounds of chemotherapy and his cancer is gone but it severely damaged his liver. He is currently on the waiting list for liver transplant. He is such a fighter and I am so proud of how far this little boy has come. Bryan and I have been taking turns driving back and forth to see him everyday in Tucson at University Medical Center. Bryan also goes to work everyday in Phoenix so as you can imagine, we are spending a lot of money on gas every month. Once Nolan's transplant is complete, he will need to take many many medications everyday just so that his body doesn't reject his liver. Our friends were so nice to do this ETSY store to help pay for our gas and Nolan's medications.

Another great friend of mine is donating all proceeds from her ETSY business to our family as well. She has some amazing things in her store. Her website is
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5179221.

The support from our friends and family has been overwhelming. There is no way we could have made it this far without you all. Thankyou.

Bryan, Sara, Connor, Andrew and Nolan Morrison

http://www.myspace.com/fornolan

No comments: