I just received the email below. I don't know what to say but just keep this family in your prayers.
Thanks.
Dear Friends, I don't even know how to begin, but I feel it's better to let you all know. Nolan Morrison has passed away. He has struggled so valiantly these last two months. He went in to his liver transplant surgery last night. His heart had stopped at one point but he persevered. He made it through the surgery, but in the end his heart was unable to keep going. We've all been praying for this brave, sweet little boy. Please don't stop! Carolyn will be sending on info on ways you can donate money to help donate meals for the family from Easy Dinner Solutions. The upcoming fundraisers will still be going (unless you hear otherwise) to pay for the expenses the family has already had and that are still to come. Please do what you can, no matter how small it may seem to you. We're pulling our resources together. Please, go hug your family and tell them how much you love them. *Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment