Yippee!!!!! I know this has been your heart to share your love with even more children...so, I can't wait to see who God introduces to the family! Happy, happy, happy for you all!
Congratulations! That's exciting news. I'm sorry for all that you've been through in the past year. I pray God will continue to comfort you and bring you through. It's nice to have a good thing to look forward too (after the paperwork :))!
8 comments:
WOOO-HOOOO!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you guys! That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see how your journey unfolds!
Yay!! Colombia? So happy for you guys!
Congrats! Where are you looking at?
That is so great! Congrats!! I am so excited to follow your adventure. I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Yippee!!!!! I know this has been your heart to share your love with even more children...so, I can't wait to see who God introduces to the family! Happy, happy, happy for you all!
Congratulations! That's exciting news. I'm sorry for all that you've been through in the past year. I pray God will continue to comfort you and bring you through. It's nice to have a good thing to look forward too (after the paperwork :))!
Congratulations!! How exciting. Are you going back to Colombia? Can't wait to follow your journey...again.
How did I miss this news????? This is beyond wonderful!
Post a Comment