You like the ripped piece of paper covering my address, don't you?
I should have used a pretty color or something better visually but instead I rip paper.
We received our initial approval email last week & today the packet arrived! WooHoo!! Started going through & may of had a moment of panic. I REMEMBER vividly ALL the paperwork that is involved. The sweet part is I already knew what I had to do & most of the forms are ready. I think the best part of all this is that we've done it before & have a pretty good idea of what to expect. I LOVE that part!!
We are going to Colombia!
&
I have told the family not to ask about a time for at least 3 years. lol.
&
I have told the family not to ask about a time for at least 3 years. lol.

5 comments:
Congratulations! Let the paper mayhem begin:).
Ha ha ha... Jason gets hives if I even mention the word "adoption." Good luck!
Yeah!! That is so exciting! Cannot wait to follow you along in the journey...long but as you know - worth it! All the best!
Nicole!!!!! How did I miss this?!?!? Hooray! So excited for you guys. :)
This is awesome! We look forward to following you on your adoption journey! We are currently in Colombia right now adopting our two little girls. We will keep you in our prayers :)
-Tim and Ginny
Post a Comment