Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm trying to keep the little one's still in this picture. Avi doesn't have any shoes on in this picture. She removes them at every opportunity.

My parents are in town and we've headed out to the farm quite a bit this week. One of my 13 year old cousin's pygmy goats had triplets. These little guys are really cute!! The cool thing about this particular nanny is that she and another nanny gave birth on same day and in the same spot. One is a pygmy goat and the other is just a normal goat. They let each others babies nurse from the other. My family has raised sheep since my great grandfather came over from Spain. This is the first time they have seen this. It's just neat. The pygmy goats are just the perfect size for Avi. She wanted to hold one REALLY bad. Then it when it got up and walked away, she cried because she wanted it back. I am VERY blessed that my kids enjoy animals. I have a few family members that are scared of animals. Even little ones like these.

They both have their mouths open.

Jay and Lily with a few more babies and a Pyrenees.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Drawdy said...

Hey Nicole,

I was having trouble finding that link that you were talking about. We got a call from Julie tonight! We will get information about a baby girl tomorrow. They just wanted to see if we were open to a girl. I can't believe we are going to have to wait on paperwork now. This is killing me.
Thanks for your prayers
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! Oh to sit out in grass again. Avi is getting so big. Love the little pygmy.