Thursday, March 12, 2009

Look who decided to start walking!!

Last Friday, Miss Avi Luz decided to start walking. My parents came into town the previous weekend and I took her baby stroller out to my grandmother's house. I decided to leave it out there for the week since we would be out there quite a bit that week. I noticed after a few days of "no baby stroller" she started walking a bit more throughout the house. By Friday, she was upright and walking. She had a tumble on Friday that left her with a few scratches by her nose. On Monday, she fell going outside and hit her mouth on track of our sliding glass door. That busted her lip and scratched her nose. I was going to get her passport pictures that day but decided against it. She looked like a poster child for abuse.


Posted by Picasa