Wow! February has FLOWN by!! The kids, Jay and myself all were sick this month. I say "kids" but don't mean my own, my nieces and nephews. It started super bowl weekend and ended this week. From the stomach flu, 104 fevers, pneumonia and a sinus infection. Lysol was my best friend. We did make it out for a local parade and then the Renaissance Festival. I've barely taken four pictures this month. We had our second post placement visit this month. I'm waiting for the paperwork to send to Julie. I want it to be there when it's due not two months later. I might have to send another email next week. My parents are coming into town from Nashville tonight and will be here until next weekend. Looking forward to hanging out with the parents. I will get around to taking more pictures!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Wow! February has FLOWN by!! The kids, Jay and myself all were sick this month. I say "kids" but don't mean my own, my nieces and nephews. It started super bowl weekend and ended this week. From the stomach flu, 104 fevers, pneumonia and a sinus infection. Lysol was my best friend. We did make it out for a local parade and then the Renaissance Festival. I've barely taken four pictures this month. We had our second post placement visit this month. I'm waiting for the paperwork to send to Julie. I want it to be there when it's due not two months later. I might have to send another email next week. My parents are coming into town from Nashville tonight and will be here until next weekend. Looking forward to hanging out with the parents. I will get around to taking more pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice to meet you Nicole. Your children are beautiful. It is nice to see families who have been through the journey. It helps to see the rewards. :o)
We have been very pleased w/Gladney. Shortly after we started the process, the case worker left. Then there was an interim case worker. It was a little frustrating to get info. for a while, but now we've had a new caseworker since about October. She is wonderful, and plans to be there for a long time. She is very helpful, and knowledgeable.
Looks like the kids had a ball. We can't wait for some warm weather and those great summer festivals!
L-O-V-E your little piggy tails Avi.
That Avi- she is just ADORABLE!!!! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment