Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nada

Nothing much has happened adoption wise other than I resumbitted our CIS paperwork last Friday and I already received the signed notice. J is teaching a class down south for the next few weeks. We plan to head down there Saturday and stay a few days. He is a horse patrol instructor and teaches classes with co-workers a few times a year. We went down in October and Asher loved hanging out at the rodeo grounds. Not necessarily playing in the dirt but sitting on the bleachers watching the guys on horseback. It's times like those when I really enjoy his job. I will add a few pictures from this past October.

The New Mexico position opened up again and I am hoping that he is not mandated to go. Basically, it is a temporary six month stint where he would help teach a firearm class. Praying and hoping someone volunteers for it. I wouldn't have minded going last fall or after the adoption but now when the adoption seems so close...

No comments: