This is our new nephew Malachi, he was born on 11/26 at 9:00 pm.
This is Asher holding his new cousin. Funny story. We are in the car about a week ago and he told me he had a brother. I said you do and then I popped off a few names asking him what his brother's name was. He then told me no, it was Malachi. We are obviously one big, happy family!
We took the kids to meet the new addition and they absolutely love him! Things have been a little crazy so I haven't been able to update at all. We have done alot of fun stuff this past month...decorating cookies, putting up Christmas lights and putting up my sister's tree. I'll post pictures later. We won't put our tree up until later next week because we are getting away to the mountains for a few days. Today is my first day babysitting Malachi and it's quite a bit different then what I am used to. I have had a few weeks off so the Nanny is returning!

No comments:
Post a Comment