Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Fun

Last weekend my friend Diana and I went out to my sister's house to put up her tree and add a few lights. Didn't realize how much work the outside lights would be. I really appreciate my husband's hard work in our own yard!

Earlier this week we had a Christmas Cookie party at my house with my nieces and nephews. We had such a good time and it really wasn't that much work because most of the kids really enjoyed what they were doing. My nephew, Thatcher isn't really into this and just wanted to play at Coco's house.


Here is the crew...we bought them all matching aprons from Kohl's. They were seriously on sale, so I couldn't pass them up.


This is J & Asher after an evening of putting up lights at our house. I need to find the picture from last year of these two. It is amazing how much changes in a year. Last year Asher wasn't even walking yet and here he was helping with the lights. He is seriously getting SO big! Time does go by very quickly and I am trying to take the time to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments: