Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch

I started this entry on 2/21 and never finished it...oops.

This year I decided to get out more. We're trying to hit local attractions in our area first. Yesterday, Jay and I took the kids to an ostrich ranch. We have passed this place while driving for most of our lives but we never stopped. I'm glad we finally did! We had a really good time, just the four of us. Our trip included a monster truck ride, feeding deer, ostrich, minature donkeys and lorikeets. I have to tell you we were so blessed yesterday. They only run the monster truck rides on the weekends and we went on a Tuesday. But, there was a red hat group that was visiting that day and they asked if we were interested. Of course! I think Jay and I liked it a bit more than the kids as you can see from the pictures.



Avi & I courtesy of Asher.
The very small saguaro cactus in the background is growing like a chair. It's very odd...
(Asher took this picture)












Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love all the pictures! My boys would be so jealous- monster trucks! I never knew my life would someday include a love of monster trucks :) What a fun day!

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Fun! Great job, Asher! Looks like lots of fun!