Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just five more...

Yesterday one of the families ahead of us received a referral for a baby boy. It's funny because I have been focusing or obsessing the past couple days about Colombia. It's just neat to see a family that has waited so long and they finally get to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am really excited for them and I am posting there blog as link for future reference.

I emailed our program director and we have five more baby families ahead of us. Colombia has been stuck on the approval date of 2/05 and have now moved to 4/05. We have the approval date offically of 7/05. The list is finally moving!!

Today the girls had their first day of school, Lily first grade and Jaden pre-school. I feel a little bad about putting Jaden in so early because she is going to be in school for the next 13 years. But, if we head to Artesia some time this fall, I won't be around to help and I want her to have somewhere fun to go. For those who don't know, I have been watching my sister's 3 children since March 06. It's been fun and tiring all at the same time. J went to firearms instructor school in July so we could be temporarily moving to Artesia, NM so he can teach.

No comments: