Monday, August 6, 2007

First Post!

Summer is just about gone and vacation time is over.

The wait continues...

The next step in our process is a regional assignment. The few couples ahead of us have had a regional assignment since May 06. The positive side to us not having one yet, is that when we do the process should move fairly quickly! My heart and prayers go out to the couples ahead of us. To have that regional assignment and then have to wait another year...yuck.

I was reading a devotional today by Beth Moore and I decided I would share. She was describing Hannah when she presented Samuel before the Lord.

"Oh, but God had a plan. A marvelous plan. He allowed Hannah to be childless so that she would petition God for a child instead of assuming it would be the normal resul of marital relations. He also allowed Hannah to be deeply desirous of a child so she would dedicate him entirely to the Lord."

"I prayed for this boy, and since the Lord gave me what I asked Him for, I now give the boy to the Lord. For as long as he lives, he is given to the Lord." (vv.27-28a).

I want that marvelous plan for my children!

Asher is up at my feet wanting to "hold you". Must hold him!

No comments: