Thursday, April 29, 2010

I was in Tennessee this past weekend for a half marathon. This was my first half marathon and let's just say it was tough. I did not anticipate all the hills involved! The good thing is that I finished it and Jay stayed with me the whole time (not that he wanted to). They had an AWESOME expo and I happened upon an adoption booth. I wanted to put this information out there if anyone was interested in running for the cause or needed a grant. They apparently help families everywhere and not just TN. The only stipulation is that the family requesting the grant cannot have any previous children. Pass the word on!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, Just wanted to say hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I ran my first 1/2 marathon last year so it seems we have more than colombia in common! Hopefully we don't have a depressed bread maker in common though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, Just wanted to say hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I ran my first 1/2 marathon last year so it seems we have more than colombia in common! Hopefully we don't have a depressed bread maker in common though!